PNB Net Banking Activation | Punjab National Bank Internet Banking | www.netpnb.com
PNB Net Banking Registration Activation: PNB internet banking service is something which almost all Punjab National Bank customers want to avail. With PNB net banking service you can send/make payments online, manage your PNB account and much more. PNB is one of the most successful bank of India, and currently its services is available in 764 cities of India. Punjab National Bank internet banking service holder can access his account 24×7, even without stepping inside the bank physically. Though, to activate PNB net banking services you will need to apply for Punjab National Bank internet banking application from your PNB Bank. Once you have applied for pnb internet banking, you will receive your unique identification number and password on your residential address. If you want to activate PNB online banking for your account, then you can apply for internet banking by visiting the branch and filling up the PNB net banking registration form. Like Filmywap app download for Android.
You can enjoy all of the services of the bank sitting in front of computer or mobile which you get in the bank itself. The term Internet Banking is also known as Online Banking, and for mobiles it is mBanking. Similarly, if you are a Punjab National Bank (www.netpnb.com) customer, then you can enjoy pnb net banking services. Using PNB Net Banking customers can be able to operate various transactions online. Here in this post I am going to tell you about how to activate pnb net banking services easily and how to do PNB net banking registration.
- Must Read About: Free Zbigz Premium 2017
Once you have filled up the pnb net banking form, then the bank will give you user id and password, which you can use to login into your Punjab National Bank online banking account to pay bills, taxes, make payments etc. If you want to activate pnb net banking service for your account, then you can follow the steps mentioned below.
Punjab National Bank Information | PNB Info (www.netpnb.com) | PNB Bank Info | Punjab National Bank Internet Banking
PNB bank is a popular bank, but only few Punjab National Bank account holders have information about PNB. Here in this post where I am going to tell you how to activate PNB net banking, let me share Punjab National Bank information too including PNB internet banking information and PNB details. Do note that I have not modified anything, and all of the information about PNB banks mentioned below is taken from wikipedia pnb bank page.
|Name||Punjab National Bank (PNB India)|
|Founded||19 May 1894; 122 years ago|
|Net Income||₹4,748 crore (US$710 million) (2013)|
Why To Activate Internet Banking Service For Punjab National bank netpnb.com 2016
PNB Net Banking Service Importance: By using PNB net banking service, you can apply for home/car loan, make payments, and also you can apply for pnb credit card using PNB internet banking. Once you are ready to register for pnb net banking services, get ready with below mentioned things, as they will be needed to do Punjab National Bank internet banking registration.
- Account Number (For which Internet banking is to be registered).
- Debit Card No. and ATM PIN (Linked with the account number for which Internet banking is being registered).
- Your Mobile (registered with the bank) for receiving One Time Password (OTP).
General Points To Remember For Internet Banking PNB | Punjab National Banking Online Banking Guidelines For Using www.netpnb.com
- Once you have done pnb net banking activation, you should remember that you need to change password at regular intervals, just to remain at safe side. The Login and transaction password expires within 360 days. However, if internet banking is not used for certain duration, it stands blocked and the user needs to apply for a new one.
- If you are facing any problems with pnb internet banking account, then you should visit Punjab National Bank branch which is nearest.
- If you have lost your internet banking details or someone have hacked it, then you should contact the bank and block the PBN net account to safeguard the account from unwanted act.
- If you will enter wrong User ID too many times, then your PNB internet banking service will be disabled, and then you will have to call PNB Customer care for help.
- You Can Also Read About: Top Root Apps For Android
- Don’t write PNB mobile banking or online banking username and password anywhere on paper or mobile.
- If there is any query regarding the internet banking clients can approach the bank branch or help line to clear their doubts.
- You should also not tell User Name, Password, PIN number of Debit Card/ATM Card to anyone under any circumstances.
- If you will enter wrong username or password for five times, then the PNB internet account is going to be seized by the bank authorities. So clients must be careful while providing their details.
Important PNB Online Banking Pages (PNB Internet Banking Links) (www.pnbindia.in)
Punjab National Bank have different kind of services related to its online banking service, so if you are going to use Punjab National Bank internet banking services, then you might know about the other Punjab National Bank services too. Information and activation for PNB retail internet banking and PNB corporate internet banking is also linked below. Punjab National Bank SMS banking can also be availed if you have access to PNB online banking. Visit websites like Craigslist. Just read about the different services that Punjab National Bank offers to its customers. Here are some of the important and related links for PNB online banking which you can use to get more information about PNB internet banking services.
PNB Digital Banking/Internet Banking (pnbindia.in)
How To Activate PNB Internet Banking Service *www netpnb com*
I think you know about Punjab National Bank and it’s mBanking/mobile banking and PNB net banking, netpnb.com internet banking much, and you can now register for Punjab National Bank internet service. Below I have mentioned step by step procedure on how to register PNB net banking service, and how to activate pnb net banking.
- First of all, you will have to visit PNB net banking official site here – https://www.netpnb.com/
- If you are a new User, and registering for PNB internet banking for the first time, then you will have to click on New User. (This appears on the next page.)
- When you will click on the Retail User on PNB netpnb.com website, then it will take you to a new page where you can see User ID box, and PNB net banking registration link.
- Now if you already have Punjab National Bank internet banking username and password, then you can fill out User ID and Password on next page to do PNB net banking login. This page can also be used as PNB net banking retail login page.
- If you want to do PNB internet banking new user registration, then click on New User link and you will be taken to a new page.
- Now enter your PNB account number for which you want to activate pnb online banking services, and choose the service you want with PNB internet banking account.
- After providing all the details just click on ‘Verify’ button to visit next step of PNB internet banking service registration.
- Now you will be taken to next 2nd step of Punjab National Bank net banking activation where you will have to enter to OTP (One Time Password) that will be automatically sent to your mobile associated with your PNB Bank account.
- Now in next step, you will be asked to enter your Debit Card Number and ATM PIN, so that they can verify that account owner is doing PNB online banking registration.
- Once you have entered your Debit Card Number and ATM PIN, click on Continue to proceed to next step.
- Now in 5th step for PNB net banking registraion form, you will be shown Account Number that is associated with your ATM, and User ID. Check the account number carefully, and Check Mark on the ‘I accept the Terms and Conditions’ and click on Complete Registration.
- If you have followed every step carefully, then you will get this kind of success message that your PNB net banking service is enabled and you can visit the PNB net banking retail login page for Retail Login, and Corporate Login page for Corporate Login.
Netpnb.com | PNB Net Banking Services For Mobile | Punjab National Bank Mobile Banking | PNB mBanking
PNB Internet Banking By Using Mobile | PNB Mobile Banking
If you are using PNB net banking, then you are also eligible to do PNB mBanking using your mobile phone. As the name suggests, it is a PNB mobile banking service which allows you to do all those things which you can do on internet banking on PC. All you have to do is to register for PNB net banking, and then download the PNB mBanking app on your phone, register for Punjab National Bank mbanking, then you will be given user id and password use that to login into PNB mobile banking app, and once you are in, then you can deal with all the transactions through your mobile phone, including online purchases, and recharges. If you want to download PNB mbanking app (PNB mobile banking app), then you can either visit official PNB website www.netpnb.com or you can download PNB mobile banking app by clicking on button below.
ID and Password
Once you have filled Punjab National Bank internet banking activation form, the bank will provide you User ID and Password which you will have to use to login into your PNB net banking account. Do note that the User ID and Password that bank gives you should be changed for security purposes, and you should keep changing PNB internet banking and PNB mBanking password at a specific interval of time. Also note that No bank employee will ever ask you anything related to your account on phone call, so don’t give anyone your User ID and Password for PNB online banking. If you have forgot the password for internet banking, then you can either contact the PNB on its helpline number or visit the nearest branch.
PNB Net Banking Login | Punjab National Bank Internet Banking Login Page | www.netpnb.com | www.pnbindia.in | www netpnb com
Once you have done pnb net banking registration and PNB net banking activation, then you can easily visit netpnb.com website and do pnb net banking balance check. You can also use pnb mobile banking for doing Punjab National Bank account balance check. If you don’t hold a PNB Corporate User Account, then you will need to do pnb net banking retail login.
PNB Net Banking Registration Video Tutorial | How To Create PNB Internet Banking Account Video | PNB Online Banking Activation Steps
Punjab National Bank internet banking services is what you should avail at the time of opening account in PNB bank. PNB net banking have a lot of importance, as you don’t have to visit the bank every time you want to do a transaction. Along with it, by using PNB online banking, you can do online shopping, and transfer money to other accounts as well. Above I have mentioned how to activate pnb net banking service step by step procedure. If you are facing any problems in pnb net banking registration, or pnb online banking activation, then do let me know about it via comments below.
Do note that PNB online banking, and Punjab National Bank online banking also available as Punjab National Bank mBanking or PNB mBanking app which allows you to do all internet banking work from your mobile phone. So if you are looking for pnb mobile banking activation or Punjab National Bank mobile banking registration, then you should download Punjab National Bank mbanking app from Google Play Store. This PNB mbanking app is available only for Android phones right now, and if you are searching for PNB mBanking app for iPhone, then you will have to wait until it gets released.